Inspiration Sunday

 5-26-2013

Being a mom means so much.  You are on call 24/7 there is no 1Hr. Uninterrupted lunch hour, there are no 15 minute breaks, there is no paycheck, sick leave, paid time off, vacation time and no holiday bonus or raise! Sounds like the worst job ever, Right? Wrong! The time we get to spend with our babies flies by so quickly.  We will still be on call even when they are not in our homes anymore.  The payment we receive is PURE LOVE! It is something that is not tangible or material.  Ask your self this would you rather have a hundred snotty hugs and dirty hands and face snuggles, or a day without JOY!?  My little Jax is growing up so fast.  Ever since the day Jax was born and we found out that he had PFV Syndrome, also known as PHPV.  There are days that I wish I was paid or had a brake.  Then I just look at my little man and play with him or snuggle with him and my heart if FULL.  {Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the Heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17}

      I borrowed this from a mom that also has a L4E child! -Ellie Reid
 
    I wonder what the world look like to                              you. How things appear if it was your eyes I'm seeing through.

   As if this cruel world hasn't put you   through enough.
Here's another obstacle, sent to my baby tough.

   I think you are a miracle, but then you    always were.
How have you learnt so much, when the    whole world is a blur?

   I know you'll take it in your stride, that's                   just the way you are.  
Nothing seems to phase you, my little      superstar.


^^ speaks so loudly to my heart!

There have been days were I am so frustrated and angry and just want answers; or to have my baby be perfect like everyone else is blessed with.  All I have to do is hold my baby boy or just look at him and those feelings fade away.  I was truly blessed with a strong and healthy baby.  Yes he has a medical need so that he will be able to see with both eyes!  

Jaxen has shown me how strong he is not only physical but emotional too!  When he was 3 weeks and 2 days old he rolled over from his tummy to his back! When Jaxen was 1 day old he had praying hands.  When he was 5 days old I was very emotional; I was stressed, angry, sad, and joyful.  I was crying while nursing Jaxen, he just put his hands on my chest then slowly moved them to prayer hands!  Since that day I know that God is within my sons heart and my son will give me strength when I'm not strong enough.
.
This is a picture of that day (Jaxen 5 days old)






 


Comments

Popular Posts