HELLO!! My Name is JESS!


Hi!! I'm Jessica ...... Jess for all of my friends!! :) 

WELL, I started this blog almost 8 years ago when my son was going through well, A LOT!! Now life has settled down {as we know it} and we are in a new chapter of life!!

 So I am going to blog now, still about the mommin' life but now with 2 ornery boys, owning my own business and how I have overcome just a FEW obstacles in life!! 

I am stubborn, and this trait began before I was born!! My due date was January 12, my real birthday Monday January 21 during a snowstorm!! I had to be evicted! 

I am also a redhead--fair skin, freckles are everywhere, and I am as spitfire as they come, and yes I have a soul {it's a dope one!}

 My personality is just as crazy as my hair; close to God, loud, crazy, the life of the party, I am always dancing & singing {most of the times the words are wrong!} You will also hear me say things like; "yup, that's what I said"or "you just heard me wrong", or my favorite "all the things"!! 

Fun Facts about Me, JESS edition!! 

* I HATE eggs! Scrambled, boiled, hard easy or whatever--nope! GROSS
* I am terrified of lake water, but enjoy boating & floating! 
Basically because I cannot see what is in the water!!
* Red Velvet is my favorite cake!
*Teal is my favorite color!
* I own my dream car! Dodge Durango, Wilma!
* Pizza & Queso are the way to my heart!
* I kill all plants--I love them, I just cannot keep them alive!
*Cheesecake is NOT a pie! It's cheesecake-It deserves its own category!
* My Faith is just as loud as my personality, if not louder! 
* I grew up dancing, I danced in the MACY'S DAY PARADE 2008, I danced in college 
and still dance mainly in my kitchen with my boys! 
* I am the middle child!! All girls!
* Sunsets & Sunrises bring me peace! I love looking at the sky!
* I married my high school sweetheart!
* I was a child welfare social worker for 7 years! Loved and enjoyed almost everyday of those 7 years!
* 2005 I lost a majority of my childhood in our house fire on April Fool's day--
I thought my family was pranking me.
* I am a daughter to divorced parents.
* I am a daughter to a recovering addict.
* I have struggled and overcome Postpartum depression.
* I have had a vehicle repo'd.
* I have had eviction letters and foreclosure letters taped to my door.
* I have struggled with suicidal thoughts/ideations.
* I have held my GG's hand while she took her last breath, lost the battle to Cancer.
* I have lost all my grandparents before the age of 30.
* I own my own business {named after my favorite Bible verse Proverbs 27:17}!!
* I AM LIVING MY BEST LIFE!!! 

So now that we have gotten all that out of the way!!!! I cannot wait to share more with you all!! Yes I listed some HEAVY fun facts about me.  No need to be sad or have pitty for me, I am grateful that I have had those experiences because they have shaped me into who I am today! I love the person I have become, because of all the trials I have been through in my life!!
 So welcome to this crazy thing call life with Momma Jess! 



 

Comments

Popular Posts