Returning with a PURPOSE!!!

 GUYS!!! {I say that term as an attention to all, not literally meaning male! lol!}

Previously when I would blog/write on here it was to update my family on life with a brand new baby boy who was born with a special condition.  It was a way that worked for me to keep my family and friends in the loop.  I will not be deleting those entries, however I will not be building my blog around his vision.  I am sure I will at some point have entries on his story and where he is at in life...but that will no longer be my platform or purpose! :) 

So what now, right!! I can see all the questions coming at me!! So let me just tell you my plan and intentions!! Now my blog will be just me as a mom, my life, my journey, where I was and where I am currently at in life.  I want to share my journey as a mom with others.  I want to share my journey as a child of divorce and situational depression as a youth.  I want to share my journey as a mother who struggled with postpartum depression.  I want to share my journey as a retired child welfare social worker at the age of 28! I want to share my purpose and passion with you in a creative and unique way.  I also want to share with you how I have used Faith and a WORD of the year to overcome a LOT!! I have a lot of things "planned" and probably a lot of not planned that I will write to you all. 

I am so excited for this adventure of life to return and be just as fulfilling to you as it is to me! 

So that is my returning purpose!! See you next time where I will "Introduce" myself! :) 


Comments

Popular Posts